japa hapa in seoul

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I found a place!

It is so cute! I took Kushibo's advice and found a place on the top floor of a small apartment building. I can see Shinchon from my batroom window and front deck. The deck is covered in pots that have some stuff fermenting in them. I hope the smell doesnt get bad in the summer. I went out and bought some lamps and other little things because the school only gives me a bed, stove, washing machine and things to live. There is no kitchen stuff or anything to really make the place nice, just enough to live in. But I am so excited. I never lived apart from my family before, I never lived alone, so this is really cool. I can't wait to make friends and have a party.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger kushibo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home