japa hapa in seoul

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Who am I here?

The teacher's training ends today. I am glad. This 40 year old balding Canada teacher is really starting to piss me off. He just looks at me almost the whole time he training. Hello? What about the other students?! I can't keep constant eye contact with him, it's wierd. Why is he making me feel so uncomfortable? I thought about asking him to stop it, or giving him a dirty look, but I would just be alienating him and he would probably talk about me behind my back. Loser!
There is this cute guy in the school who seems like he is popular with everyone, especially the Korean students. I think he looks at me when he thinks I'm not watching, but I am. I saw him totally checking me out when I was putting my stuff in my little cubicle. I had to bend down to do it and his eyes shot right to my ass. I saw him in the window reflection. He saw I saw. He got all nervous and wouldnt make eye contact with me the rest of the day. It was so funny. Sometimes I hope he'd just ask me out, but it has been so long since i was with a guy. I miss being with guys, but I think no guy will understand me like a woman would. I feel more able to open up to another girl and show my feelings honestly and openly. I don't even know how to find another girl here anyway. How depressing.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger kushibo said…

    Yeah, I've had forty-year-old bald guys staring me down. It is creepy.

    Seriously, Melinda, I have theories, but if I made them public I'd be ostracized from the Korea blogosphere.

    Which on the whole wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home