japa hapa in seoul

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Back now!

Hi everyone!
I just got back from Tokyo last night. I had a blast! Except, the people at my job were kinda worried about me. i made up some lame story about having visa problems because I was just having too much fun with my cousins. I am at work now and I was getting some looks, like why didnt she come earlier? Or was her story bullshit?
Anyway, we went out almost every night. Riko, my closest cousin, works at a hostess club. She has to go to work dressed up as a middle school girl. Her parents dont know, they just think she likes to hang out a lot with her boyfriend. She said she would get $30 if she got me to go for an interview, $50 if I put on the middle school girl uniform at said interview, and $100 if I worked there. It was kinda creepy. the japanese managers looked like yakusa, and Riko said they werent, but were controlled by them. I looked so cute in the uniform. I took pictures. No, you cant see them! So I worked in the club with Riko for 2 weeks. At first i thought I would get raped or something, but it was really fun. Sometimes the Japanese older men put their hands on you but it is only around the waist or on the legs. Really nothing sexual at all. And I got to practice my Japanese, and got paid and drank for free. Riko goes with a Japanese businessman who is about 50 years old. She gets him to give her about $5000 every month and she basically does what ever he wants. I am not into that, but she said he treats her well and is rather nice. It is good to be back home in Seoul though. J patiently waited for me. He really likes the middle school uniform I brought back. He wouldnt let me take it off, at least not all the way.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger slb159 said…

    Excellent post Mel, glad to see you back and in good health. Me thinks you just confirmed something for me. We'll have to see though.

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    Welcome back Mel! Please please post pictures of your little school girl skirt.. it is a favorite theme of mine. Ick would say hi himself but he is jetsetting in Vegas.. maybe I can let MiamiDon know you posted for him and he will respond. Good luck! Do not let your guilty feelings make you think people in the office know you are a liar.. they do not know, and I am not going to tell.

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said…

    How do you know that J waited "patiently" for you while you were gone? Are you sure he wasn't hanging out with the other part of your threesome? I wouldn't trust him. You should go back to Tokyo and find yourself a 50 year old man. You can really trust those guys and hey - working in a school girl uniform is just one of the many perks :)

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Heavy Critters said…

    Mel,

    I am sincerely the only one who can love you the way you need to be love.

    Waffles? Ick? Poseurs, having fun at your expense.

    I can bring you flowers, rub your supple body down with the finest oils from India and Sri Lanka. I will make you the tastiest dinners which will contain such things as angus beef, asian pears, and the finest french wines.

    There will also be corn.

    I will hit that shizzle with the same amount of passionate fury whether there is another woman joining us or not.

    If there is, I will hit that, too.

    Please consider me,

    Bloody P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home