japa hapa in seoul

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I am seriously considering quitting on the tenth.

Well they won't fix my washing machine and won't buy me a new one. The stove top is rusty. The apartment is nice, but the stuff the school provided is shit. I should just quit on the tenth after I get paid. Plus they are so mean to me at work. "Please understand me" the director says and then won't fix my apartment. "You have to understand my situation" and then takes more money out of my paycheck. All they do is take and all I do is give. I'd rather go back to Winnetka.
The guy I met last weekend called. We went out for dinner and drinks. He made me eat dried squid. It was kinda good. It tasted like beef jerkey, or something. I think he wants to get close to me, but he didnt even touch me, so I don't know. I like him and we have fun together. It's nice being with someone who thinks the same way I do and genuinely laughs at my stupid jokes.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger kushibo said…

    Melinda, before you do anything rash, email me...there's things you need to watch out for, like mcjinpal says.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home