japa hapa in seoul

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back to business as usual

Well, I've been just back to going to work, heading to the gym, and hanging out with J. The folks at work are as needy as ever and need to chill out every once in a while. I swear, if the Koreans at work dont calm down I'm going to start dosing the water cooler with valium. The Korean men just walk around work all visably stressed out. Sometimes they come up to me all stressed, but I just tell them to talk to Mr. Makaguchi. The last thing I need is some wound up ajosshi taking his stress fest out on me. I just tell them to talk to Mr. Makaguchi and then ignore them. That really pisses them off, but what's a girl to do. Mr. Mak understands that I dont want to deal with them and he has told me to send any rude Koreans straight to him for de-worming. Well he didn't quite put it that way, but you catch the meaning, right? Oh! If one more Korean at the office looks down my shirt I will start kicking ass and taking names. The Japanese guys dont do that. Sometimes I think I never want to talk to another Korean man ever.No. I am sure of it. Min-ha is meeting me for dinner and drinks tonight. I dont think J will be coming. He just got back from a trip back to California and wants to sleep. He has been so cute lately, buying me small gifts and sweet talking me. I think he is really head-over-heals in love with me. Maybe I am too. I am not sure though.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    yeah I hate it when people look down my shirt.
    Ha ha...

    Ryan

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Jordan said…

    You should post more. Even though I found this site through those poker bloggers, I really find it interesting to hear about your life halfway across the world from me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home