japa hapa in seoul

Monday, September 18, 2006

my apartment was thrashed1

It seems that J stole some money from a night club he was working for as a bodyguard. Min-ha was actually working at the room salon. That is how J met her. I think that Min-ha stole the money and hooked up with J in an attempt to hide the theft. Anyway, it worked and J took the abuse and the damage.
I will meet with Min-ha tonight. She doesnt know that I know anything. My cousins are flying in from Tokyo tonight. They are low level Yakusa, but will help family anytime.
There will be trouble and Min-ha will give up the money or regret being born. She will be under my knife if she lies. I am sworn to revenge J at all costs. We will see.
I am off to the airport. My cousins await.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said…

    I have to admit I will be waiting to hear how this turns out.

    Fortis fortuna adiuvat.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger San Nakji said…

    Revenge shall be yours! Ha ha ha ha!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Wolverine Fan said…

    This is just too good.

    Yakuza? Triads? Sounds like this is right out of Sho-Gun or Tai-Pan.

    Can't wait for the movie to come out!

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger katitude said…

    OK, I get it now....Melinda is really Poker Champ, right?

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger A said…

    nice blog...
    Greetings from Italy!!

    Michele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home