japa hapa in seoul

Sunday, September 10, 2006

J is in the hospital

I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really can't.
J got taken to the Yonsei severance hospital last night at 2 am. He had a cracked skull and had been run over by a car. The thing is, he looked like he had been in a fight first. He went into emergency surgery and is not expected to survive. He had to be flown by helicopter to the hospital. I dont know what to do. There is no one to call. J's parents have passed on and he has no family. I dont know what to do.
I'm sorry. That's all I can write.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said…

    Not good news. Genuinely sorry this has gone down, Mel. Bizarre doesn't begin to cover it.

    Keep us updated. I know more than just I am curious.

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I happen to run across through Ryan's blog (rynospace.blogspot). Just wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for J. God can heal him completely!

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger San Nakji said…

    Good luck Melinda. Severence doctors are some of the best.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home