japa hapa in seoul

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

J posted the last six posts!

J stole my password for my blog and changed it. Then he posted the last 5 without my permission. I let him post on September 5th and then after that he changed the password and was posting crazy shit on my blog. WTF? He has been drinking alcoholicly and was verbally abusive to me. I broke up with him and actually had to go to his school to get him to tell me the new password for my blog. I am sorry for all that stuff he wrote. It's back to the old Mel from her on, I promise! Oh, my fans! And the poker gang. I miss you. Kisses to all, especially Ikky. I love you and prefer you.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said…

    Lovin' it princess. Knew you were mine, the rest are pale imitations.

    Great ta have ya back. You'll admit we did try to warn you about J - dude has some serious anger issues.

    Now if you're taking requests, how bout a shot of you in that schoolgirl uniform?

    Laytah.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Wolverine Fan said…

    WTF? Jay changed the password, Jay wrote my blog????

    Next thing you know she will say it was all a dream and none of the posts are real...wasn't that done once?

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Heavy Critters said…

    Iak needs to stop saying "Laytah".

    Yes?

    I read your blog and I get tingly in my bathing suit area.

    Why is that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home