japa hapa in seoul

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Korean Stalker

So, this Korean guy follows me off the subway yesterday. And he is following me down the street and pretending to send messages on his phone, but I am sure he was taking pictures of my ass. I walk the long(and crowded) way to work and he is still about 10 meters back. This guy follows me into the lobby of my building. So as I am walking to the elevator, I hear the security guard ask my stalker what he wants. Our firm own the building and as it is a financial institution the security is a little tighter than normal. The security guys at our building are not the usual old man watching security cameras(sleeping). They are young, tough-looking trained security personnel. I turn back and walk over to where they are. The stalker says nothing really, only stutters and seems embarrassed. So I tell the security guard that he was following me and talking picture of my ass with camera. The security guy looked angry and said something like...Phone....Pictures...Police. I guessed what he said. Stalker gives him the camera and this pervert has the phone LOADED with pictures of women. Maybe we should have called the police because he might start doing crazier stuff to women later. But the security guy just deleted the pictures of me and sent him away after I got his business card, just in case. Creep.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Iakaris, shame on you!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said…

    maybe he read your blog and was hoping to get some quality time in with you and min-ha

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    I am confused, when did you switch from Teacher to Business Lady?

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger slb159 said…

    Remember to ditch work 'cause tonight's the M00kie, Mel.

    You'll have to stop by one of these weeks.

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Heavy Critters said…

    I just made love to my couch.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger How can I understand it? said…

    ah that's too bad. Maybe you should follow him and taking his pictures with your cell-phone. And try to pretend you're a horrible stalker.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home