japa hapa in seoul

Friday, October 06, 2006

Strip Poker

Since I got rid of Whatshisname, I have been lonely. I had Min-ha over for dinner and we drank beer last night. I told her about the poker gang that read my blog. She says she knows how to play poker and wants to show me. She says we have to play strip poker. So we both put on my winter clothes and started to play. She knows how to play so much better than I do so I was in spring clothes and she was still in Arctic wear. By the time I got down to my bikini, she was still in early spring. Everntually, I was buck naked and she basically jumped on me. She put such a deep scratch in my stomach from the big ass zipper on my down jacket.It was like a deep welt and I was pissed. She kissed it gently for me and I let her. I didnt learn all that much about poker last night but i did learn one thing. Two of a kind sometimes beats a full house. If you know what I mean.

9 Comments:

  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger Heavy Critters said…

    I AM POKER CHAMP.

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger slb159 said…

    One piece of poker advice I'd like to pass on to you:
    "Don't ferget to min raise yer aces."
    That is all.
    See you at the next M00kie.

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said…

    When do I get more email princess? I keep waiting and waiting...surely you have things to tell me that aren't for the unwashed masses [see above].

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Jordan said…

    I think Mel has jumped the shark on this one. It was weird when J took over, but now she is actually happy about all you gay poker bloggers? Smells like we got a new Champ!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said…

    There is no doubt in my mind that this whole blog is fake. I know that there is NOT a real person of sound mind posting this trash. If you are really this desperate - please go get some help. You are so obviously fishing for feedback and compliments - it's too bad that certain doctors actually buy into your neediness.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jules said…

    Iak...I got say darling..I just don't get the facination with the fake skank.

    It seems...beneath you somehow..even for as large a heart as yours...

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger katitude said…

    Is there anything sadder than a joke that is well past it's expiry date?

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Wolverine Fan said…

    "Joke!", you say? This Blog is just now getting to the good part. This has got to be the only honest post of the blog...........

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    Ya Ick, I am suppose to be the one who is base and classless.. jeeez, stop moving in on my territory.. Keep up the posts M, even if your fake, the dreams I have over your pic and my image of your friend are real!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home