japa hapa in seoul

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mel needs to relax

I've been soooo uptight lately, and feeling really catty. I wrote this post and then deleted it about this hidious looking woman who has this snooty blog where she thinks she is better than anyone. You should see this post she ran attacking this director who made a film about English teachers in Korea. She disagreed with him that English teachers were experiencing the real Korea. Oh! Like she experiences the real Korea. Anywho, I deleted the post because I felt that it was a little bit too much. I mean, I still hate the creature, but I'll let it go.
One of the korean workers got fired on Monday. He is late for work more times than he is on-time and he has been repeatedly asked not to smoke in the hallways, there is no ventilation there. So, Mr. Nakamura fired him first thing Monday morning. He wanted to argue his way back into his job, but Mr. Nak wouldnt have any of it. Mr. Nak called security as soon as the Korean guy raised his voice and that cute young guard came up and took him away. We packed his shit up in boxes and Mr.Nak asked that a delivery service take the stuff to the poor bastard's apartment. I thought that was so cool. Mr. Nak is so stoic. Anyway, what have my poker faggots been up to? Hehe!

8 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Heavy Critters said…

    Oh, just playing poker and sodomizing other dudes.

    You?

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    The same, except for the playing poker ans sodomozing other dudes.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    Were going to Vegas in December baby.. come join us..

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    oh, and we all read about the skank!

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger Wolverine Fan said…

    I waited 3 weeks for this mini-post? Mel, what about your guyfriends and your girlfriends and your thug cousins and the Korean mafia?

    Another World in Seoul is getting a bit boring.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said…

    For the record, Mel is my discovery! Although I am a little miffed Princess - I win twelve thousand bucks (and change) while making the final table at a major online tournament and you don't stop by to tell me what a stud I am? Tsk tsk...I sense a spanking coming on...

    Nice to see you posting though. See ya in Vegas?

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    Actually Mel was discovered by the guy who stole the title to one of her posts.. it was neither myself or Ick.. but for the life of me I can not remember who it is.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger bostonking said…

    To Melinda

    First: Korea or Koreans never invited you to stay in Korea. If you cannot get used to it. Then leave to Japan or Hawaii. Its your choice. For example, its a choice for Koreans to be rude or not. If you think Koreans are only rude people??? Think again. Japanese or Chinese are full of rude people.
    Like you wouldn't know becasue it seems like you been "
    OVERSHELTERED" DON'T KNOW REAL WORLD.

    2) I really don't know how " Local" Hawaiian you are but we Koreans do think Japanese decent Hawaiians like you to be " COCONUT" meaning: THICK HEADED BROWN SKIN OUTSIDE AND WHITEWASHED INSIDE. Meaning you live your life in very very narrow minded world. Only vocabulary you have is " Japan" or " Banzai pipeline" ??? right?? wake up and smell a coffee!! Please.

    third: WAKE UP TO REAL WORLD.

    FROM BOSTONKING

     

Post a Comment

<< Home