japa hapa in seoul

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blog this!

Friends, Romans, and poker fags: Lend me your ears. J/k!
I have been sooooo busy. Work is tough and I have been trying to finish my book of short stories. I promise to let you guys read them when I finish.
I saw a really bad car crash in front of my building last Sunday. This car skidded and as I turned around I saw the black car spinning completely around, well I saw the last 180 of it and smashed head on with a car that had slowed to a stop in the opposite lane. They hit exactly head on and then the spinning black car collided with a car travelling slowly in the opposite lane as well. No clear reason for the accident, but then again, Korean people have never needed an excuse to crash into each other. I suppose it would be not quite PC to say Korean people cant drive, so I willonly say that people in Korea cant drive. Can I get away with that?! Love you all and send me an eticket to the Las Vegas convention. I'll buy a Vanna dress or something.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said…

    I will so get you a ticket to the next Vegas bash. It is not until the summer though.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said…

    Waffles missed you in Vegas. Don't worry though - I kept him very well occupied.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nothing a little strip poker and making out with best friends and then writing about it in extreme detail can't cure.

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger slb159 said…

    Hope one of your New Years resolutions is to open us a poker account and start playing with us, dammit. ;)

    Have a Happy New Year

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said…

    Iakaris!!!! Ooops - I mean Melinda - where ya been????? We missed u out here in December. The blogger trip was a blast.

    Did you open an account on Full Tilt yet?

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger slb159 said…

    Where's your "7 things about me" post...You've been TAGGED! So get writing.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger kushibo said…

    Melinda, I know you're gone somewhere, but can you do something to convince the world that you are not me and I am not you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home