japa hapa in seoul

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I want to quit my job

I hate this place with a passion. I have no friends here. The other teachers are dorks and nerds. The students are creepy. The administration treats me live they own me or something. I am not going to take any of their bull. They tell me what to do like I am in the army or something. The apartment is cute, but the furnishings are so old and the washingmachine is pink. It looks like a Mattel toy or something. And in the spin cycle, it doesnt spin quick enough to get the water out of the clothes so I have to wring the clothes out by hand. They sent this little man over to fix it. he couldnt speak English at all. he kept looking at everything in my apartment like he wanted to take notes. He saw this tank top I had hanging next to the window and he kept staring at it. He was gross. The other teachers just go drinking and talk about Koreans are like this and Koreans are like that. I'd like to make up my own mind, thank you. Geeks. No possible way to befriend any of them. And this stident complained about me because she said i was bored in class. She said I looked at the clock a couple of times so I must be bored. Whatever. I have to manage the classroom time. Time for lesson warm-up then lesson then review. What a bitch. I want to quit that job. It's not like I don't still have money. I dont need this job or be homeless. i wish someone could recommend a website or maybe if someone know of a good job. Anyone?!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger kushibo said…

    There are lots of outside activities to get involved in, weekend things, trips, etc.

    What did you do for fun back home?

    This is also a good time to get out of the city, when it's green but not too hot yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home