japa hapa in seoul

Friday, April 21, 2006

kinda sad

What is it with me? It is not like me to be this way. Lately I have been crying at the drop of a freaking hat. This is not like me. Normally I only cry when I'm really mad, or watch a sad movie. But now it's like I'm not me anymore. I don't get it. I wonder if it is just stress and being totally exhausted. Tonight as I sat in the middle of my living room and just cried and cried, I felt like I was in a really really bad movie. I had this almost outer body experience as I looked down at myself and shook my head and said "Get a grip of youerself girl!".

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger kushibo said…

    New place, far away from home, circumstances that are completely different from before... you may in fact be going through one of the stages of culture shock, or one of the stages of grief. Or both.

    Get out and do something a bit different.

    Go hiking! (I only say that because I love hiking but everyone's too busy to go).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home